Tuesday, March 27, 2007

24 Mar 07

Time:

?

Money:

$4, half a veggie sub, Subway on, like, 59th or so.
$75 (I think?), wine, sangria, a crab cake, churrasco, and a honey chocolate cake thing, Don Pedro.

More interesting things:

Traipsed after my excellent roommate on a quest for some cool shirts (for him, I mean) and succeeded. I'm a little jealous of the pale orange one he got; it's almost the same color as a shirt I used to have which would look if I tried to wear it now like a tent of a particularly lovely hue. In any case, it was good to get out of the apartment, and I'll probably have to go back (it was at Express) for some cool lion polo shirts.

Waited somewhat impatiently in the rain to catch a cab with Rebecca, but found out pretty quickly that it was entirely worth it. Dinner was really, really good, and in a turn of events I have so far been unable to replicate, the wine (and more wine) knocked me out cold once I'd gotten home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home