Wednesday, November 14, 2007

14 Nov 07

31 Oct

Spotted a license plate - in Connecticut, no less, where it's a) not native and b) that much more a good omen - from New York which read WOLFIE4.

5 Nov

Got followed around by dogs - two in the Gap, one coming (walking, thank you - not being carried) off the subway, and two at my Italian deli, all with separate owners.

12 Nov

Got described by the fabulous Marisa, after I told her about the lunch ticket, as "Professor Alpha's backup date." HA, HA, and more HA - is that something that even came near to entering my head back in the days when I would contemplate these kinds of things on the treadmill? I don't think so, Tim.

13 Nov

Worked very hard at not laughing when one of my high schoolers mentioned in her timeline Powerpoint "going to fresh air camp and they sent me to a dog farm." Now, I know what she means. But the phrase "they sent me to a dog farm" just broke me up. A dog farm? They sent you? Come on, now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home