Thursday, September 06, 2007

5 Sep 07

Time:

?

Money:

?

More interesting things:

Found, as usual, that what goes around comes around. In this instance, it meant that my checks would clear overnight (thank you, thank you, thank you) and that my mom's boss called her from out of the blue and volunteered to repay a favor she'd once done for him, making it significantly easier for her to stop wasting time messing around in Atlanta. Sentence of the moment? Thank you.

Enjoyed a lovely (if Dojo-based) lunch with Professor Alpha. The conversation was easy and our parting shots were amusing: Alpha observed that what with all the upcoming Jewish holidays he wouldn't be in class for awhile but that we would meet up some other way; my comment that this was important for the purposes of allowing me to avoid withdrawal was met with "Me too! I don't want to go into withdrawal either!" Ha.

Appreciated the second instance of outstanding staircase timing in two days: yesterday I launched down the steps in the direction of class just in time to catch Kevin leaving; today it was Professor Number Four I happened to catch exactly when I needed him to answer a question about the course I was going to try out that very moment. (It turned out not to fit, but at least I'd had three seconds to ask Number Four about it before heading out!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home