Saturday, June 23, 2007

23 June 07

Time:

?

Money:

$35, polish-less pedicure, the place across the street from Anne's.
$12, a really excellent sushi bento box, Sushi-a-Go-Go.
$? (because I haven't bought it yet), wine, the place down the street from my apartment.

More interesting things:

Enjoyed the pedicure pretty much as I thought I would - it's hard to complain about warm water, pumice stones, comfortable chairs, good friends, and amusing texts, particularly when it all remains unsullied by toe paint.

Laid around at the park - Sheep Meadow, to be exact - for like four hours. It was spectacular out, and I was really, really glad to have gone.

Got ready for dear Patrick's party. That's where I'm headed now - it should be fun, despite the fact that it involves, as he pointed out in his invite, travel to other boros.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home