Sunday, April 01, 2007

31 Mar 07

Time:

?

Money:

$11, pancakes ordered in (I'm trying to do my writing hibernation thing, dontcha know), Annie's.
$14, my favorite Francis Coppola claret, the little wine store by my house.
$10, cab to Anne's.
$30 (I think?), wings and so on, Blondie's (once they decided the cook could handle, I don't know, cooking?)
$0, cab back home, D.P., and ice cream (thanks to Ben, who was paying me back for his veggie burger), the market around the corner (well, not the cab part, but you know what I mean.)

More interesting things:

Read ALL of Schleppegrell and flagged it up. Holy crap.

BEAT the ugly Bruins to a nasty Californian pulp! Well, okay. I didn't beat them. But my very favorite basketball players did, which is good enough for me.

Enjoyed very thoroughly hanging out with all the peeps at Anne's - thanks for having us, dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home