Saturday, January 27, 2007

26 Jan 07

Time:

?

Money:

$7, big breakfast, the red place.
$5, really good falafel, Chickpea.
$50 (or so), purple-and-white scarf and two pairs of very tall socks, American Apparel.
$6 (or so; these things don't stick with me long), coffee and flaky chocolate thing, Cafe Collage.
$3, mocha that was decent for once, Think.
$18 (or so), Baluchi's.
$2, integration cookie, bodega on the corner near Baluchi's.

More interesting things:

Enjoyed a pretty relaxed day of nomadic studying. I started at my desk at school, went to lunch at Chickpea (which was awesome), went to Pless, went to Cafe Collage and met Roey's sister and Anne, went to Think, went to Baluchi's, went to the bodega, and went to my house. It was very, very cold, and the quietness was a nice change - but I'm glad for the not-quietness all the rest of the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home