Sunday, December 10, 2006

10 Dec 06

Time:

?

Money:

$7, honey bread (which was pretty good) and yogurt parfait (not that fabulous), Karen's Real Food.
$21, very good mushroom ravioli and part of the eggplant rollatini, Panorama.
$6, white chocolate mocha and rainbow cookie, campus Starbucks.

More interesting things:

Sat on the train headed downtown next to a dad whose sparse, spiky light brown hair was matched exactly by his infant son's. (Thankfully Dad didn't match the kid's lungs near the end of the ride. I was glad to let Mahalia wail in my ears instead of that overheated ankle-biter!)

Passed some kind of miniature Corgi near Washington Square Park, which caused Roey to lean towards me with a shocked but important secret: "Someone cut that dog's legs off!" I don't think the dog's person appreciated it when I repeated the comment for Rebecca and, probably even worse, laughed like a hyena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home