Monday, November 27, 2006

27 Nov 06

Time:

?

Money:

$4, yogurt and coffee, University Deli (?).
$3, peach Enviga, Delion.
$6, pet food, gym store.
$12, drunken noodles, Galanga.
$5, orange juice and granola bar, Think.

More interesting things:

Felt like I was under (an admittedly rather cool) Florida sky when I left my house at 650 this morning. It was those golden rumply-carpet-looking clouds out east, and they stretched across the whole view.

Collected my first Komondor sighting.

Collected my first USF-pants sighting, on a girl who apparently had something to do with the Bulls' dance team, tromping past the gym.

Wondered about a Dalmatian who looked to be waiting for someone behind the gym. It turned out his owner was walking just behind us, but as Roey pointed out, it was all very appropriate: we were across the street from Engine 7, FDNY.

Saw, while we were eating breakfast, the same three-spaniel troop that wafted by me last week, sniffing my ankle as they went.

Appreciated the efforts of the hot dog vendor on 14th and Broadway, who livened up his menu signs with plenty of silver tinsel. (Now, of course, his cart's physical appearance matches the scent it gives off, which as Roey noted yesterday is the smell of "Christmas in New York.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home