Monday, October 30, 2006

30 Oct 06

Time:

Got on the local at Union Square 1305, made it back to my station at 1320. Gotta compare this to the express, which is of course what I've wanted to do for pretty much two months now, but anyway...

Money:

$6, pet food, gym store.
$24, actual pet food (ha!) - plus a grassy nesty thing and pine shavings - Petco, where the pets go.

More interesting things:

Spotted a Citarella moped. I guess it belonged to a delivery guy, but there were so many bags loaded on the thing that I'm not sure where he planned on sitting.

Waited behind the EBay Mailers of the Century at the post office, which was frustrating, but walked out after a guy who waited, like, a whole minute to hold the door for me, which was very nice. (And what campaign will we be adding that to, ladies and gentlemen?)

Paused my iPod when the Joe Cocker version of "With a Little Help from My Friends" came on at the gym. That song goes with Weetzie Bat, incidentally.

More interesting things I haven't done yet:

Gone to Energy Cafe (or whatever the second word might be.) They have all this crazy lifter-style chow... protein pancakes, low-fat mozzarella, you name it. And on top of that it's supposed to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home