Friday, October 27, 2006

25 Oct 06

Time:

?

Money:

? (No, really... I'm going to recognize that a lot of times I don't get to update this right away and I'm SERIOUSLY GOING TO START MAKING NOTE OF THE CASH [OUT]FLOW.)

More interesting things:

Continued on my cloud-watching turn, this time near school, where a few wispy ones glowed bright silver-white over the East Building. I wouldn't be recording this, probably, except that they were among the most intensely candescent clouds I've ever seen.

Noticed on one of those short poles meant to keep people from driving onto the sidewalk in front of Professor Number Two's building a sticker promoting a book called "The 40-Point Guide to Peeing in New York." This, clearly, is something I need to take a look at.

Received a counterintelligence assignment from Professor Alpha, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home