Friday, January 11, 2008

11 Jan 07

4 Jan

Went to the ATM near my family's house - that would be very much in the southern United States, as we know - at about 7:15 in the morning, not exactly prime time for hopping to the bank, and found that the only other car around was using the ATM ahead of me. It had a plate from my favorite New England state and (this was quite weird) the initials "UK" in the letter part. Ha.

Passed a car, as we headed to the airport, with an alumni sticker from my current school - not that common in those parts. (Just to make it clear, I definitely appreciate the going-back-north "signs"....)

Spotted, outside my apartment and in a collection with some less notable dogs, Jake's absolute twin. Same rough coat, same white spot on the chest, same pointy little head. And I think he lives around here, because a few days later I saw him by himself, presumably with his owner. Hi, li'l Jake!

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home