Sunday, April 22, 2007

21 Apr 07

Time:

?

Money:

$kind of a lot (well, 270), a thoroughly excellent massage and hair thing, Bliss.
$60, dinner and beverages (and now I'm done paying people back), Jack Russell's.

More interesting things:

Picked up a New Yorker - the "Journeys" issue - as I waited for my spa person to come along, and found that the very first person featured in an excellent article about commuting had a remarkably familiar name.

Decided that someday, when I'm completely remodeling a bathroom in my own house, I will have a) floor tile that makes it look like you're standing in some nice fluffy grass, b) clear aqua-tinged glass tiles laid over white backing (stucco or something) that make it look like you're surrounded by nothing but air, c) off-set lighting so you can't tell it's not the sun, and d) a huge, flat showerhead aimed straight down so you can stand under your own personal raincloud. It was, by far, the absolute coolest shower I have ever seen, much less used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home