Monday, November 06, 2006

6 Nov 06

Time:

?

Money:

$6, pet food, gym store.
$48, enough protein bars to eat lunch every weekday for almost three weeks, GNC.
$9, gym soap, tea, and half a gallon of milk, Gristede's.

More interesting things:

Told the quick story of my money clip to the people behind the counter at the gym store after they complimented me on it (actually, the one girl goes, "That's hot, that clip thing," and it took me whole seconds to figure out what the heck she was talking about. But I got a collection of "awww!s" and so on in response, and anyway it is definitely not everyday that the word "hot" is used to describe something of mine... well, at least not in public.)

Read the writing on the sidewalk. In this case, it was near Astor Place, and it had been traced in back when the concrete was wet. The important message saved for posterity? "Goat cheese."

Passed, in my quest to find the GNC that still had the bars I wanted, not just an Italian restaurant but a kosher Italian restaurant. I mean, in case you were wondering what city this is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home