Monday, November 13, 2006

12 Nov 06

Time:

?

Money:

$11, egg-white omelet and coffee, Viand.
$6, Stranger Than Fiction ticket, Third Avenue.
$25, burger and beer, Jack Russell's.

More interesting things:

Laughed at and appreciated for its literary merit Stranger Than Fiction, which did a remarkably amusing and intelligent job of presenting a very book-like story on the big screen. The acting was quite good, and the people in charge managed to avoid killing either Harold Crick or the story he found himself in, which was a great trick.

Watched contentedly the Eagles in the dark and comfortable Jack Russell's; heightened the sense of contentment after talking to the LTC, who was of course doing pretty much the same thing I was, just 1300 miles south of here.

Managed to get my laundry done in two relatively small loads, although each one still required two rounds in the dryer. I am absolutely not finishing this coming weekend without putting on one load of wash; maybe if I keep it to a single batch at a time I'll be less frustrated by my repeated trips downstairs to feed the rest of my quarter supply to those ancient squeaking machines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home