Tuesday, October 10, 2006

8 Oct 06

Time:

26 min, time from online order to salad arrival

Money:

$10, quite a good salad - and all the better for having been ordered online and delivered, City Market Cafe.
$3, teriyaki rice and teriyaki sauce (it's good to have options), Gristede's.

More interesting things:

Got a significant amount of work done, in the form of reading almost all of a seminal Louise Rosenblatt book: Literature as Exploration. Also got pretty much ready for my presentation Tuesday.

Traipsed to not one but TWO Gristede's not-that-supermarkets in search of teriyaki NOODLES. I didn't want rice, but it's what I ended up getting stuck with, and fortunately, once I'd added a little peanut butter, it was really quite good. (I'd still rather have had pasta.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home