Monday, February 05, 2007

4 Feb 07

Time:

?

Money:

?

More interesting things:

Decided that sitting in my spot on the second floor is very much akin to being a pup of some sort - someone who lives in groups, so wolf or lion, take your pick - and being surrounded by bigger, scarier members of the pack (or whatever) who will, despite their status, let me swat at them for practice before I have to go out and swat for real. The conversation with Frank the other day is what made me think of it this way, and it seems like a good metaphor - we're going to be running the pack someday, and for now we get the chance to get ready in here where they're still the ones fending off the outsiders.

Watched a white gumball roll across the subway floor, prompting me to think that it was just the hard-core city version of a white feather floating around Forrest Gump's air. (Which is another metaphor that works, I think.)

Went to Brenan's Super Bowl party, which was fun even if the Bears lost. (Grrr.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home