Thursday, September 07, 2006

7 Sep 06

Time:

Left 0716, arr station 0722, local train arr 0724, arr Astor Pl 0744, arr infirmary 0749.

Left weight room 1012, left gym 1047.

Money:

$3.50, yogurt-and-granola thing (I really don't think I can keep bringing myself to call it a 'parfait') from Space Market.
$6, what amounted to a Caprese salad sandwich and some (flavorless, I later found out) organic limeade, also from Space Market.
$4, iced mocha from the Starbucks at school.
$12, hummus with egg, Turkish coffee, and baklava at The Hummus Place (once again.)

More interesting things:

Met a Tisch junior at the gym, because he was wearing a Lake Brantley t-shirt.

Thoroughly enjoyed just being outside, waiting for my roommate and my friend to go to dinner. I (and then we, after Ben arrived) sat at the edge of WSq; the weather had gotten beyond its afternoon too-hotness and into a beautiful golden evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home