Thursday, September 07, 2006

6 Sep 06

Time:

Didn't keep track today, but that's because I was all over the place and a record wouldn't have been indicative of anything particularly useful. So at least it was purposeful.

Money:

$6, Starbucks mocha and a (not-low-fat) blueberry muffin. (It was good, though.)
$42, a sweaty trip to Bed Bath and Beyond... but at least they had not only my shower bucket but all the stuff I needed to put in it as well.
$5, green tea and a yogurt-and-granola parfait (chintzy name, great chow) at Space Market.
$7, my favorite chicken, portobello, olives, and some-kind-of-onion salad at All About Food (talk about lame names.)
$4, banana coconut Frappucino before class.
$8, Peanut Butter and Co. dinner - the Nutella kind, although I really liked the one Anne had, too.

More interesting things:

Took notice of a girl walking in front of me near school because she was limping slowly along, a crutch under one arm and a cast on her foot. (I mean, she was moving SLOW.) I wouldn't have considered it too much, except I was just the other day thinking that it would be an incredible hassle to be of limited mobility in this city. What really caused me to look twice, though, was her orange-and-blue jacket, of the windbreaker kind favored by UF sorority girls. So I sped up and got around her; sure enough, it was a Florida jacket (though not a Greek one). We chatted all the way to the library, which was nice. I hope I'll see her around some time, which wouldn't be likely if she weren't in the same college as I am.

Caught (well, Anne did, really - I only followed her) two of our professors with their feet up, just chatting in one of their offices. They're just... so... COOL - and I'm just so lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home