Saturday, September 02, 2006

2 Sep 2006

Time:

I really do not know, because for the life of me I can't remember to check what time it is before I leave the house. I'm gonna have to tie a string around my finger or something.

Money:

$16, student admission to the Museum of Natural History and its Snakes and Lizards exhibit.

More interesting things:

Got a quick reminder that NYers are further from rude than most Floridians are when two or three or four of them quickly offered paper napkins and things to clean up the coffee someone spilled on Ben's arm.

Rode in the front car of the E train (which, incidentally, we caught only because another one of those "rude" New Yorkers in iPod and baggy jeans stuck his heel in the door to keep it from closing in our faces), with a very cool view of the tunnel - better lit and maybe a little easier to navigate than I would have imagined seeing it from the side windows.

Followed the animal mosaics (in the walls) and sea creature tiles (in the floor) from the museum's subway station into the museum itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home