Wednesday, July 25, 2007

17-22 July 07

Time:

?

Money:

?

More interesting things:

Got out of bed just in time - at 10:36, to be precise - to leap into my clothes, leap into a cab, leap down the FDR (okay, I didn't actually do that part of the leaping), and leap up to the third floor of the high school at... 11:05. Hot damn. I really thought I was going to be heinously late, and I ended up beating some of my nippers. Not too shabby, thank you. (That was the 17th.)

Went to Professor Alpha's house for a really lovely dinner (and also an introduction to a drink I thought would be horrific - Bacardi Limon, tonic, and lime - but turned out great). While we were there, both my mom and Roey texted to inform me there had been some sort of explosion in the city, which is always a relaxing comment to hear, but it turned out to be that steam business and not only was everybody for the most part okay, but we got back with no problem. (Except for the part where I felt like moving in with Alpha and Professor Zulu. That's a little bit of a problem, since they themselves will not be in that house much longer.) (This was the 18th.)

Hung out with a variety of people, including Kevin and Rebecca, in a not-terribly-productive but still highly enjoyable way. (The weekend, of course.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home