Wednesday, June 06, 2007

6 June 07

Time:

?

Money:

$5.50, collected from the dry cleaners, who turned my favorite cargo pants blue, which is bad, because they started out tan.
$2, D.P., usual place.
$15 or so, cabs to Old Navy, back up to school, and down to the high school.
$60, three pairs of nifty pants (to make up for the dear lost cargos, of course), The Gap on Broadway.
$8, usual lunch (except with Asian dressing - yecch), usual place.
$2, pens, because for the life of me I cannot keep the caps on mine, school bookstore.
$125, month's gym membership, across the street from my apartment.
$4, some cereal cups, Duane Reade.
$21, sushi dinner, Ooki (which is awesome.)

More interesting things:

Rode, for the first time maybe in my entire life, in a cab piloted by a female. She didn't exactly impress me with her madd skillz - she asked me where Astor Place was, and we were all of seven blocks away - but I got where I was going, so that's what counts, I guess.

Screeched (I think with the cabbie mentioned just above) past a firehouse, complete with a fire truck that had an inflatable boat on top and... a dalmatian. (I mean, the dalmatian wasn't on top of the truck. He was in the garage area with some firefighters. Pretty nifty!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home